The Bomb Timer Puzzle (or Defuse the Bomb Puzzle) is a Mini-game that has to be solved.
Level - 27. Bomb (level)
- On top of the Bomb that is under the Restroom.
- When Josef is hanging from the toilet roll paper from the Restroom he will have to swing onto the Bomb. When he is sitting on top of the Bomb the mini-game will appear on screen.
- The top part of the Bomb timing device has a digital clock that counts down by seconds. Below this is a metal access door with the correct code written in chalk on the inside. Inside the access door is a compartment with a tangle of red wires. At the top of the red wires are connectors numbered 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Below the tangle of red wires are five fuses that can be removed from their slots, they are labelled A, B, C, D, E.
- To remove the five fuses and replace them in the correct order to defuse the bomb before it explodes. If the task is not completed in time the bomb will explode and destroy the top of the Castle tower. There will be a rewind cut-scene and the puzzle will have to be restarted.
- The route of each red wire should be traced so that 1=A, 2=B, 3=C, 4=D, 5=E. The fuses should then be placed in their correct positions. It is possible to trace the wires and complete the puzzle in the time alloted.
- Shortcut cheat: The fuses should be placed back in the following order starting from the left side; D, B, E, A, C.
- Access to the next Level the Castle (level).