The Dome Security Puzzle (or Music Notes Puzzle) is a Mini-game that has to be solved.
Level - 30. Dome (level)
Level - 29. Castle (level)
The Dome Security Puzzle has two linked Mini-games to be solved;
- 1.The Music Keyboard.
- 2.The Radio Tuner.
- 1. The Music Keyboard is outside on the Dome on the far left side.
- 2. The Radio tuner is inside the Dome in the Castle room. It is an old radio standing on a machine near some monitors.
- 1. Click on the Music Keyboard; the mini-game will appear on the screen.
- 2. Click on the Radio Tuner; the mini-game will appear on the screen.
- 1. The Music Keyboard is an ornate painted rusting metal box. On the front panel at the top, written in black numbers is a code (7.0 : 108), below the black numbers is a speaker grill. Below the main panel is a set of five keys. If one of the keys is pressed a music note will come from the speaker grill. Each key will give a particular note when pressed.
- 2. The Radio Tuner is an old radio; it has two grey knobs that can be turned. Above the two knobs is a yellow screen with a 7x7 grid of lines. The grid has a row of vertical numbers on the left and a row of horizontal numbers on the bottom. The two knobs when turned will move a horizontal red indicator bar and vertical red indicator bar. Moving the indicator bars to certain positions will tune the radio to a number of radio stations.
- To find out what the code 7.0 : 108 is for and how to use it.
- To unlock the stairway to the helicopter.
- There are two parts to the solution as follows:
- Part 1: The two grey knobs on the Radio Tuner should be set to 7.0 : 108. When this is done a musical tune will be heard. This musical tune should be remembered.
- Part 2: The musical tune should be played on the five keys of the Music Keyboard located on the outside of the Dome.
- Shortcut cheat: numbering the keys from the left as: 1,2,3,4,5, the following keys should be pressed: 1,4,2,3,5,2,3. See also the walkthrough book hint (to the right)
- The stairway will be unlocked allowing access to the helicopter.
- The epilogue; the final cut-scene of the game can be viewed.