The Glasshouse Door Puzzle (or Butterfly Puzzle) is a Mini-game that has to be solved.
Level - 21. Glasshouse (level)
- Control box on the wall next to the door.
- Click on the door lock control box; the mini-game will appear on screen.
- A metal box with lights in the shape of butterfly wings and a pull switch in the shape of a butterfly body. The lights will light up red when they are clicked.
- To find the correct pattern of lights to put on the butterfly wings.
- The mini-game Glasshouse Control Box Puzzle will first have to be solved. This will send power to the slide projector. This will also send power to the sunlamp.
- The sunlamp will have to be used to make the large Flytrap Plant grow so that the mouths of the pitcher flytraps open.
- Josef will then have to go up the steps on to the staging to get access to the large pitcher flytrap.
- The small orange prop stick found on the large flowerpot, will have to be placed in the mouth of the pitcher flytrap of the large Flytrap Plant. The magnifying lens for the slide projector will be found in the flytrap. The magnifying lens should be placed in the projector.
- The two slide projector cassettes found in the wooden desk will have to be placed in the slide projector.
- The slides will have to be looked at using the slide projector control switch.
- One of the slides will show the correct pattern for the butterfly’s wings. This pattern should be entered into the door lock control box (butterfly panel) and the pull switch should then be clicked.
- The door will open giving access to the next Level - the Castle Bridge.