The Prison Door Code Puzzle (or Clock Time Puzzle) is a Mini-game that has to be solved.
Level - 8. Prison Corridor (level)
- The door code lock by the locked door at the far left end of the corridor.
- Click the door code lock; the Mini-game will then appear on screen.
- A small metal box with a digital time display above three large buttons. The two blue buttons are used to set the time shown on the door lock. The red button unlocks the door when the correct code is entered.
- To find the correct time to set the door code lock to, so that the door can be opened.
- Go to the Telescope Room (level) and then go up to the telescope. Turn off the light switch on the wall here and the clock on the wall will become luminous in the dark. Read the luminous time and then go back to the corridor and enter this time into the door lock. The time reads 04:45
- Josef will be able to enter the unlocked room and get to the prison safe.