The Temple Clock Puzzle (or Big Dial Puzzle) is a Mini-game that has to be solved.
Level - 14. Clock Square (level)
- On the front of the Temple in Clock Square.
- Josef must get the Temple Clock Handle from the low wall around Clock Square. This winding handle should then be put in the socket on the front wall of the temple. When the handle is clicked the Mini-game will appear on screen.
- The clock winding handle will appear on screen magnified. The player can turn this handle clockwise or anticlockwise. Turning the handle will make the pointers (hands) of the clock move.
- To find out how to use the clock and to find out what the clock is for.
- There are three paper notes pinned up in Clock Square which will give hints to the three main objectives as follows:
- 1. - Note 1 can be found on the small door on the right side of the Temple. This note has the moon symbol at the top. The three clock pointer positions will make the Temple Priest open the shutter blinds of the window at the top of a tower.
- 2. - Note 2 can be found just above the socket for the clock winding handle. This note has an infinity symbol at the top. The three clock pointer positions will make the Temple Woman go into the Temple. When the Temple Woman gets up from her seat and enters the Temple; Note 3 will be revealed.
- 3. - Note 3 can be found on the wall behind the seated Temple Woman. This note has a star symbol at the top. There is only a single clock pointer position shown on this note (and one crossed out). Putting the clock pointers in the shown position will make the Security Guard leave his post and enter the Temple. Josef will then be able to climb the stairs in the security station and obtain the Loudspeaker.
- Inventory Item - Loudspeaker. (required to move forwards in the game to a new level.