The Wall Lift Puzzle (or Star Slider Puzzle) is a Mini-game that has to be solved.
Level - 19. Wall - base (level)
- On the control box of the wall lift trolley.
- Click on the control box of the wall lift trolley; the mini-game will appear on screen.
- A control box with slider security system above a direction lever. The direction lever will direct the trolley up or down the wall (up to go up the wall, down to go down the wall). The direction lever will be locked and cannot be used until the security star slider puzzle is completed. The star slider puzzle has two red buttons at the bottom and two black buttons at the top. There is also a puzzle reset button in the middle of the star.
- To move the black buttons to the bottom and move the red buttons to the top. This will release the direction lever.
- The solution is simple when discovered; simply slide all of the buttons in one direction (either clockwise or anticlockwise). Chose a button (for example the bottom left red button) move this left red button clockwise to the middle top star point. Then choose the next clockwise button (in this case the top left black button) slide this button clockwise to the right side star point. Choose the next clockwise button (in this case the top right black button) slide this button clockwise to the bottom middle star point. Choose the next clockwise button (in this case the bottom right red button) slide this button clockwise to the left side star point. Keep repeating this until the puzzle is complete. See also the image from the walkthrough book.
- The direction lever on the control box will be released and the wall lift trolley will now be unlocked ready for use.